HOW TO HELP yourself if you didn’t get enough sleep, but you have to work and get through the day somehow?
“I don’t care that I didn’t get enough sleep today. It’s a common thing. Everybody doesn’t get enough sleep now and then. Everybody’s got work, school, kids, stress and stuff.
EVERYONE HAS THE SAME THING. Many people have much worse situations.”
If you start to go into “not getting enough” – you begin to get discouraged and feel sorry for yourself, feel like a victim in this life.
2) Think of a plan for today out of self-reliance
Today sleep deprivation is already OUT of my zone of influence.
That’s it, get over it! There’s no way to change it. Unless I go to sleep right now, which is not an option usually. Okay, I’m going to make my day good by influencing what’s in my zone of influence. I’m going to make myself feel better inside of all these circumstances.
What can I take out of my plans? What’s the most important thing to do first? At what point will I have the biggest setback? Who can I ask for help?
Don’t pretend that you’ll be as active as you are on regular days.
3) You can have some stimulators to get you through the day, but better before lunch and not overdo it. Not 3-6 cups of coffee, but 1-2 coffees, green tea, cocoa or whatever. You can have nuts, dried fruit, something energetic, but light enough. And then it will be BETTER, not worse). No destruction, but with energy.
Psychology, relations, personal effectiveness, planning, how to reduce stress, remove addictions and much more. Come in! Life hacks, secrets, guides, stories.
4) Eat less heavy (meat, flour) and cooked food that day. Otherwise, you will feel more sleepy during the day, and you will have to fight it actively, and feel miserable again.
5) Cheer yourself up with active music in your ears, wash your face and neck with cold water more often, stretch a little, jump around.
6) If it is necessary to work, it is better to stretch yourself and actively work in the morning, before dinner – at a Power time of day (for the majority of people). Do everything planned and important, then allow yourself to quietly and pleasantly finish the day.
If there is no work or it is possible to postpone it to tomorrow – to switch on a mode “I have today a relaxed pleasant day when I do not demand anything special from myself”.
7) In the evening early to go to bed with pleasure, or officially legitimate rest (if possible). In general, set yourself up for an evening of pleasure.
In general, you should try to live with the attitude that EVERYWHERE there is a pleasure. And add it by yourself here and there.
“My day is my pleasure, my beauty. Now I’m having a great work day, how awesome is everything! I’m going to live another wonderful day.”
Write comments, ask questions!
Support my blog if it was helpful to you
Receive daily short posts on the topic of self-development and personal effectiveness, improving life:
Telegram channel - here is the most interesting and personal, every day