There is a key to every lock.
If you’re not in a relationship right now, stop worrying.
Finding or building a relationship is easier than it seems.
1. If you still haven’t got a mutual love story with the people you fall in love with – they’re obviously too beautiful or they are people of higher status for you.
You need to get down closer to reality and choose someone a little easier on those parameters.
2. If you worry a lot, feel shy, adjust or suffer – all of this is also something you can work on.
You need to go down the path of finding your independence and the strength of your personality. Find and grow yourself, reduce your dependent self-esteem.
Of course, that’s easy to say, but hard to do ) I’m just outlining the direction for now. I’ll have more material on the subject.
3. Get busy with your look and communication. Go to the gym, work out at home. Skin, teeth, grooming, haircuts, clothes – everything can be systematically improved. You will soon begin to enjoy it very much.
4. Grow your social circles, figure out – where, and how else to socialize with someone. Go to business clubs, co-working groups, sports clubs, anywhere. Go! )
From the position of “I’m ordinary, this is all so ordinary”. Learn to be more open and simple. And repeat 100 times.
5. While talking to people, don’t berate others, your exes.
Don’t tell about where you had something wrong, someone behaved badly, don’t judge, don’t talk about bad things.
Don’t complain or brag too much.
Learn to see the other person, and what he wants from life, from you, from himself, from this situation, what interests him. In general, try to learn to quietly see him separately from you.
Remember that it is impossible to please everyone and to make someone you want to like you. Always someone will not like you. It’s normal.
Psychology, relations, personal effectiveness, planning, how to reduce stress, remove addictions and much more. Come in! Life hacks, secrets, guides, stories.
6. If you really like some certain qualities in the other, and all the time you very much idealize, admire – get the same qualities in yourself.
You like his willpower and confidence? Become stronger and more confident.
Like his joviality, humor – become an easy person and laugh more at things and yourself.
Like how he dresses – improve the way you dress.
7. If you keep flying off hard into love – it’s important to have some strong passions in YOUR life, and very desirable – beloved work.
You should know very well what you’re about in this life, who you are, why you’re there, what you love, what makes you satisfied and happy.
This will create other sources of pleasure and joy besides love and help you be more resilient. It will add balance.
The world must not come to an end when something goes wrong in the relationship with that individual person. Nothing good will come out with such settings, all will turn into dependent or destructive relationships.
8. Well, if you can’t do the relationship-building right now for some reason or don’t have time, then forget it for some time. Whatever.
You can be very happy without it, every day.
Everything appears “by itself” as long as you enjoy life. And the relationship will also appear “by itself”, suddenly.
You can’t build a happy relationship if you’re bored alone with yourself or unhappy. You have to come to love everything in your world, in your life inside out.
You can start traveling (or make it possible in your life). Maybe meet someone in other places.
Imagine, there are billions of people around the world. Of course, there will be someone who needs someone exactly like you. Of course! How else could it be?! “There is a key to every lock”.
In short, stop being obsessed. And if you want something, then act, change, evolve )
Write comments, ask questions!
Support my blog if it was helpful to you
Receive daily short posts on the topic of self-development and personal effectiveness, improving life:
Telegram channel - here is the most interesting and personal, every day